Saturday, August 2, 2008

Jungle Fever Pyramid



As I wrote in my blog post yesterday (or the day before yesterday), In my search of fun and adventures I found my self in front of this pyramid that looks small from outside.




but you can't judge a maze for its size, so I decide to call some friends in order to make a team of experts for exploring this Pyramid. The team was like this: 1 lil dragon (maze expert), 1 barbarian kid (for figting mommys and other monster that can be inside the pyramid), 1 scout (for orientation and surviving), and 3 other kids including me (just for fun the fun :)



In the next pic we are ready inside the maze, the stikes you can se are poisoned, what makes me take a note that the next time I should bring a doctor in the team, jus in case. This is a warning for everybody, we are experts and we know what we are doing, don't do this things in your house, if you find in your basement a secret enter to an ancient place, keep away from it, for your good, and call the experts to explore it.



Mazes tipically have pluzes and stuff inside, in the next picture we need to alaing colors to open a big and heavy stone door, the barbarian kid prepares his sword and stands in front of the door, just in case.




Ruuunnnn!!!!!!!




OK, another complicate pluze, something to figure out...




Look!, a face, and it's happy to see you :)
The barbarian kid, notice the theet on the face, he says that maybe the face is smiling couse thing we are it's lonche.


Well, we had a great time, a lot of fun. This pyramid is a cool place. I learned a lot, and have fun whit my friends.
The Land Mark is at the top of this message. Now I'm going to play something.

No comments: