Friday, May 30, 2008

Introduce myself

Hi, my name is David.

I am 5 YO, my Brother is Adz, My father is Dom and my other father is Ran (my fathers together make the RanDom team, the best super heroes in SL)

Also have lot more family I will made a drow to show you. And lot of Friends too.

Any question?

-What is your favorite animal?
A dog, a pony and dragons.

-What is your favorite song?
mmm, "Remember The Time" from Michael Jackson.

-What is your favorite name?
David.

-What is your favorite color?
Red

-What is your favorite place?
My home have a amusement park, after that the scout camp, the Nemo, the Koffee tree house, the vortex and the Aspen (hope don't forget any place :)

-What is your favorite food?
Ice Cream and Pizza

-What is your favorite drink?
Milkshake.

-What is your favorite celeberty?
Michael Jackson

-What is your favorite car?
Lightning McQueen

-What is your favorite snack?
Chocolate

-What is your favorite tv show?
Milk and Kokies is on TV?

-What is your favorite movie?
3 ninjas (I am Tum Tum)

-What is your favorite game?
Tiny Empires.

-What do you like to do for fun?
build, play in the Mary go around, listen Soky reading, hang out whit friends and family.

No comments: